Monday, September 1, 2008

Style File: Purple Reign

Photobucket

Purple is reigning on the runways this Fall! From lavenders and lilacs to deep amethyst tones, here are just a few ways that you can rock this fashion trend this season!

Photobucket
Goddess Dress
AbbyZ.com

$188.00


Photobucket

Diana Faux Wrap Dress


$128.00





Photobucket


Charmeuse Trim ShirtDress


$88.00





Photobucket

Patent Leather Rain Coat


$74.99 - $84.99



Photobucket



XOXO Pure Quilted Bootie


$69.95






Photobucket


Bauble Ballet Flats


$24.50




Photobucket

Upscale Convertable Cross Body handbag


$120.00




Photobucket
purple swirl set


$15.00
Do you have a favorite purple trend this season? An outfit that would make Prince jealous? Let us know!

1 comment:

B said...

I think I need EVERYTHING that you've posted. LOL, really. I'm not a fan of lilac but I loooove deep royal purples. Just beautiful. I need that quilted bootie in my life.