Monday, October 6, 2008

The Vanity Table: Cocoa Cure

Photobucket
Full disclosure time: today's post was supposed to be a fashion post.

I had interviewed an online boutique a few weeks back and was really excited to bring the designer and her clothing to you. Yesterday, before I headed off to a luncheon, I went to the website in hopes of snagging a few pictures to create a cute polyvore collage to accompany the interview. When I went to the website, however, I was stunned to find that not only had the website changed, but so had all of the really pretty and trendy clothing on it. I was more than bummed, because I had really liked the pictures of curvy models that the designer had on the site previously.

I strive to bring my readers information on not only affordable clothing, but quality clothing as well. The designs that were on the site before were exactly that. Now? Well....

I'm going to send her an email asking what gives with the change, but that left me with a real dilemma as to what I was going to post today. I was definitely down about things not going how I wanted. But every cloud has a silver lining. It was sitting eating the piece of chocolate cake I brought home from the luncheon that helped me decide to debut a new series for Beautiful You Mondays: The Vanity Table.

From shower gels and body scrubs to perfumes and lip glosses, the Vanity Table will be for all things luxurious & glamorous.

Everything is better with chocolate. So here are some great chocolate scented treats! All the delicious fragrance, none of the guilt!


1. SweetHoneyDip ChocolateBrownSugah Body Scrub, $34.00, carolsdaughter.com
2. Cocoa A Go-Go Nail Laquer, $6.49, NicolebyOpi.com
3. Double Rich Hot Cocoa 3-in-1 Shower Gel, Shampoo & Bubble Bath,
$20.00 (20 oz.),
philosophy.com
4. SweetHoneyDip ChocolateBrownSugah Body Butter, $18.00, carolsdaughter.com
5. Hot Mocha Candy Paint Lip Gloss, $13.50, carolsdaughter.com

No comments: