Monday, August 31, 2009

Style File: Fall 2009-Ruffles

Photobucket
As much as I love the summer, I must confess that Fall has to be my favorite time of the year when it comes to fashion. The boots, the jackets, the shoes...oh my! Fall 2009 definitely has an abundance of trends for fashionistas and everyday curvy girls with style to jump all over. So, over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some of my favorite Fall trends so that by the time that we all prepare to Fall back, you will be ready to step out in style.

First up...ruffles. Now, while I understand that they might not be everyoe's cup of tea, ruffles can add a certain feminie touch to any outfit. As a plus size lady, however, there are definitely right ways and wrong ways to wear an outfit with ruffles. The Gloss Post shares some great tips on how to wear ruffles the right way. However, one way that I am most certainly going to be rocking ruffles this Fall with minimal effort is on shoes!

Check out these selections and let me know if ruffles will be a trend that you will be rocking this Fall.




Très Jolie at ShopStyle

No comments: