Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Style File: Pretty In Pink

I personally never need a reason to wear pink because it's my favorite color. If anything, October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month gives me more reasons to shop & know that I am supporting companies that support Breast Cancer research. From cosmetics to chewing gum, here are some of my picks for some products for the Cause!

Pretty In Pink

Clockwise from left:
Stila - Breast Cancer Awareness Lip Gloss Trio

Budd Leather American Breast Cancer Swarovski 12pt Crystal Pill Box
$56 - ebags.com

Orbit White Gum

New Breast Cancer Care glitter pin badge
$1.58 - dorothyperkins.com

Breast Cancer Bracelet at Charm Factory
$25 - charmfactory.com

CLARISONIC Skin Care Brush Limited Edition Pink
$9.75 - drugstore.com

OPI Pink of Hearts Nail Polish

Estee Lauder Evelyn Lauder Lip Set

Annie Mae's Cheesecakes & Moore Shoe Fly Collection Cupcakes

No comments: