Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Set Sail with Full Figured Fashion Week™ 2011!

The plus industry is all a buzz about Full Figured Fashion Week™ NYC 2011! And it's Executive Producer Ms. Gwen DeVoe is breaking ground---or should I say waves--with the first ever "Curves at Sea White on White Sunset Cruise" that will celebrate the opening of Full Figured Fashion Week!

I must admit that of all the events taking place for this year's FFFWeek™, this got me the most excited! I am a big girl who LOVES wearing white! There's something so refreshing about a crisp linen suit or a sexy white dress on sun-kissed brown skin! I've already started searching for my outfit.

Congrats to Ms. Gwen and the entire FFFWeek™ Team for once again bringing creative and innovative events to the plus community! For more information, you can check out the entire Full Figured Fashion Week™ schedule and follow FFFWeek™ on Twitter for up-to-the-minute information!

No comments: