Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Keep It Moving: Curvaceous Hip Hop Dance Classes (NYC)

Photobucket
I have gone on record before about how much I'm not a fan of going to the gym. Putting in time on a treadmill or StairMaster while everyone around me is in their own world, either jamming away to their iPods or watching the gym TVs (and can you believe some folks have full on conversations on their cellphones while sweating away?) is not appealing to me in the slightest. So when I received an email from Comedian Erica Watson that her friend, Mara Herron, would be starting up a hip hop exercise class created especially for curvy women, I was excited! Exercise classes always offer a camaraderie that I have enjoyed. There's just something about everyone feeling each other's pain as you workout that I find comfort in.

For those of you in the NYC area, and looking for a change in your healthy lifestyle routine, consider checking the classes out.

8 week Curvaceous Hip-Hop Dance Workshop

Location: Perry Dance Studios
2542 Frederick Douglass Blvd.
(bet. 135th & 136th Streets)
New York, NY 10030

Starting Wednesday October 8, 2008
7-8pm
Total Cost: $80 for all eight classes if paid in full or in two installments of $40.00
$14.00 for Walk-In Attendees.
Cash and Credit Cards accepted.

For More Information & to reserve your space, please contact Devin at Perry Studios at DRayP77@aol.com and request a spot in the "Curvaceous Hip Hop With Mara" class.

See you there!

No comments: