Welcome to our first Beautiful You Mondays "fashion spread"!
There's just something about Fall that inspires a fabulous suit! Not only are retail favorites Lane Bryant and the Avenue displaying some really stylish and tailored-looking suits, but I have even seen some fabulous pieces in mail order catalogs such as Jessica London and Roamans. Surprise surprise, huh?
While sites like Igigi and Kiyonna have some great signature pieces, I always find myself turning to Avenue.com to find some (more affordable) staple pieces that can easily be dressed up or down. Here are some suggestions--what do you think?
1. Tailored Blazer, $59.99, Avenue.com;
2. Patterned Wrap Shirt, $34.95, Avenue.com;
3. Pencil Skirt, $39.99, Avenue.com;
4. Iman Global Chic Classic Couture Satchel, $99.95, HSN.com;
5. Elayne Shoe, $79.00, Naturalizer.com
All Eyes On Me: Meeting day Chic
(All items from Avenue.com unless otherwise noted)
1. Houndstooth Two Button Ponte Jacket, $39.95
2. Houndstooth Skirt, $34.95
3. Buttoned Mock Neck Top, $19.95
4. Microfiber Tights, $10.00
5. Furla Leater Tote, $485.00, piperlime.com
6. Elana Shootie, $39.95
Day To Night: Casual Friday Morning, Sip-N-Socializing Friday Night
1. Silk Ruffle Top, $24.50, OldNavy.com; 2. Denim Lite Blazer, $49.95, avenue.com;
3. Denim Lite Trousers, $39.95, avenue.com; 4. Fara Pantent Peep Toe Pump, $45.00, avenue.com; 5. Enamel Disk Drop Earrings, $3.99, OldNavy.com; 6. Quilted Nylon Hobo, $24.50, OldNavy.com
I love your style. Many times I get so caught up in all the things I wouldn't look nice in, I put myself in a fashion rut. The pieces you picked are very stylish and very flattering. The clothes definately show that you've got "goodies" without actually showing all your " goodies". Please do more fashion. Thanks!
There is something about fall weather that makes me want to look more spiffy. I think it is that old back-to-school instinct of wanting to look nice for the first week of school. :-) I'm more of a fan of pantsuits and business separates. Those fly-away Avenue jackets got me fiending though...
Post a Comment