Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Curves in the City Shopping Soiree VIP Tikcet Winners

Okay ladies & gents, I know I am a few days behind in announcing this. If you recall, we put the word out that we were raffling off TWO VIP TICKETS to the Full Figured Fashion Week's Curves in the City Shopping Soireee. Well, without further ado, our winners are...
  • AmyMarie
  • Talina Jones

Congrats ladies! Ladies, please email me at editor@belle-noir.com with your full contact information, so your names will be added to the list at the door. And be sure to ask for me when you get there! I'd love to meet you!

If you didn't win, don't fret! I have the inside scoop on discount VIP tickets to Curves in the City Shopping Soiree. But you have to email me no later than Friday 6/26/09 at 9:00am! Send an email to editor@belle-noir.com with the words "VIP Discount" in the subject line!

Much love and HUGE shout out to Ms. Johara Tucker of LuvinmyCurves and her fab assistant Selina Weeks of Manik Mag, who have been busting it out to bring you a fabulous Shopping Soiree event! The Curvy Collective has been doing it BIG, and we are all so grateful to Ms. Gwen DeVoe of DeVoe Signature Events for the opportunity to be part of Full Figured Fashion Week.


No comments: